Quality assurance policy
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SAFETY PRODUCT POLICY
The policy of POLIPACK, a company manufacturing plastics and offering the services of overprinting them, is based on the following principles:
- commitment of both the employees and owners
- constant and regular improvement of the professional competences of the employees
- streamlining the manufacturing processes and work methods by implementing new technologies
- analyses of individual needs of each customer
- partner-driven co-operation with suppliers and customers
- responsibility and care for the highest quality of products
- taking care of the environment by reducing the amount of and sorting waste
- minimizing the use of resources
- prompt delivery of orders
- safe working conditions
- improving the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System
- ensuring quality of the product by implementing the good manufacturing practice
- providing the Consumer with health safety through:
- implementing and maintaining the process of identification and occupational health
- applying resources and materials that fulfill food safety requirements
- implementing the risk analysis proces
- delivering the product audit
Owing to our experience and long-standing tradition, we succeed in winning customers, gaining their confidence and strengthening our position of a reliable partner. In the market we are perceived as a company that takes care of its customers by striving to meet their expectations.
Our goal is to offer top quality products and services to our customers, through consistent concerted efforts of all the employees of POLIPACK, according to the focus of the company development: “PACKAGING CO-CREATES PRODUCT”.
We also commit ourselves to adhere to the applicable laws and other rules and to prevent pollution.